Home / Courses / Short Courses / Aluminium Mobile Scaffolding
Aluminium Mobile Scaffolding
What is an Aluminium Mobile Scaffold?Aluminium scaffolds are used by most trades in the building and construction industry , they are designed so that most people will be able to erect them with ease after proper training. However it is to be pointed out that only a ticketed scaffolder can erect or dismantle scaffolding over the height of 4 metres.
Course Pre-requisites :
- Ability to understand English.
- Not less than 18 years of age.
- Physical work working at heights.
What does the course involve:
- Australian Standards AS 1576:1991, AS/NZ 4576:1995
- Tubes, Couplers and accessories
- Occupational Safety & Health Regulation 3.64
- Height of a mobile scaffold
- Access Platforms
- Castor wheels
- Adjustable legs
- Working Platforms
- Colour Coding
- Potential Risks with mobile scaffold
- Corrosive Substances
- Theory Exam
- Practical Assessment
- A Certificate of Participation will be awarded upon the successful completion of the course indicating the completed training course.
- The certificate will be a small wallet size laminated card.