Home / Courses / Short Courses / Hand Held Concrete Cutting Saw
Hand Held Concrete Cutting Saw
Who should do the course?People who are using the Hand Held Concrete Cutting Saws on a daily basis in their workplace.
To show people the correct safety requirements for operating a Hand Held Concrete Cutting Saw
- You must be 18 years of ages
- Ability to understand read and write English
- WA Code of Practice
- Duties of Care
- Section 19 & Section 20 of the OSH Act
- OSH Regulation 3.1
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Hazard Control Methods
- Operational Plan
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Safe Cutting Procedures
- Maintenance & Storage
- Inspection of Blades
- Checklists for the operator ,
- Preparation for use, operation,
- Starting, Cutting, Care and Storage.
- Written Exam
- Practical Demonstration
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded upon the successful completion of the course, this course is only a duty of care training who are operating hand held concrete cutting saws.