Home / Courses / Safety Courses / CPCCCM2009A Carry out basic demolition
Safety CoursesCPCCCM2009A Carry out basic demolition
Construction Skills Training Centre National Provider Number: 1974
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCCM2009A Carry out basic demolition
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills to remove components from single storey buildings and structures using basic demolition techniques. It includes the preparation of the site for the demolition process and the removal of components.
Retail Price: $ 400.00
Members Price: $320.00
CTF Subsidy - Available on this course for eligable candidates.
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
12 x Participants
COURSE INFORMATION AND PRE-REQUISITES
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Students who suffer from any learning difficulties need to let CSTC Training Staff know prior to the start of the course.
- All students Must have completed the unit CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry.
** As of January 1st 2015 all students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their Statement of Attainment or qualification when studying a nationally recognised training course with CSTC.
- Introduction and Legislation
- WA OHS Policies and Procedures
- Australian Standards AS 2601: 1991
- OHS Act
- OHS Regulations 1995 Subdivision 7 -Demolition
- Code of Practice NOHC: 2002 (1998)
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control Methods
- Hazardous Substances
- Atmosphere and Respiratory Protection; Demolition Methods.
- Prevention of Falls.
- Inspection of and Use of Safety Harnesses.
- Development and Understanding of Work Plan.
- Written Exam
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
This course is delivered face to face at our premises of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- National Recognised Statement of Attainment for the unit : CPCCCM2009A Carry out basic demolition
- A small award will also be issued indicating the nationally accredited unit of competency for people to put in their wallets.
This course has been designed to suit the specific requirements associated with WorkSafe Western Australia Licensing Requirements and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations of Western Australia. A licence is required in Western Australia for certain types of demolition works. Only a licence holder or an employee of a licence holder may carry out this type of work. This course is required for anyone looking to obtain a Class 1,2 or 3 demolition licence.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking. As per CSTC Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all
persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any non-attendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency CPCCCM2009A Carry out basic demolition forms part of the Qualification CPC20112 Certificate II in Construction . This will be recognised through Recognition of Current Competency's (RCC) by Registered Training Originations (RCC) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.