: Angle Grinder Awareness Training
Who should do this course?
Anyone who is using angle grinders on a daily basis in their workplace.
Angle grinders are one of the most dangerous tools in any work place, therefore we have designed this course so that people are taught the safe use and storage of angle grinding equipment.
- Disc Safety
- Before Starting work with a grinder check
- Guards on Angle Grinders
- Duty of Care
- Electrical Safety
- Section 19 & Section 20 of the OHS Act
- Regulation 3.1
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Hazard Control Methods
- Operational Plan
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Safe Cutting Procedures
- Maintenance & Storage
- Inspection of Blades
- Checklists for the operator, Preparation for use, operation, Pre-starting
- Starting, Cutting, Care and Storage.
Certificate of Participation
Course at a glanceName:
Angle Grinder Awareness Training
Check Out the Training Rebates
Do you want to find out if your entitled to the training rebates or membership discounts? More!