Home / Courses / Safety Courses / CPCCCO3047A Cut and Core Concrete
Safety CoursesCPCCCO3047A Cut and Core Concrete
UNIT OF COMPENTENCY
CPCCCO3047A Cut and Core Concrete
This course will give participants the necessary skills required for cutting and coring concrete to provide service holes, core samples and construction joints, and for joining new components.
Retail Price - $500.00
Members - $400.00
CTF Subsidy - Available on this course for eligible candidates.
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
- Students must have completed the unit of competency CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- All Students must have basic english reading and writting skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Students who suffer from any learning difficulties need to let CSTC training Staff know prior to the start of the course.
- Plan and prepare for operations.
-Undertake cutting and coring activities
This course is delivered face to face at our premesis of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- Statement of Attainment for the unit : CPCCCO3047A Cut and Core Concrete
LICENCING REQUIREMENTSNot Applicable
All courses require payment upfront at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICYIf you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all
persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any nonattendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency CPCCCO3047A Cut and Core Concrete forms part of CPC30313 -Certificate III in Concreting. This will be recognised through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) by Registered Training Originations (RTO) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.