Home / Courses / Safety Courses / RIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
Safety CoursesRIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
Construction Skills Training Centre National Provider Number: 1974
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is designed to give participant's the skills and knowledge required to conduct telescopic materials handler operations in the Construction, Civil and Construction, Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
Retail Price: $ 400.00
Members Price: $320.00
CTF Subsidy - Available on this course for eligable candidates.
- Students must be an minimum of 18 years to complete this course as per the requirements.
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Students who suffer from any learning difficulties need to let CSTC Training Staff know prior to the start of the course.
** As of January 1st 2015 all students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their Statement of Attainment or qualification when studying a nationally recognised training course with CSTC.
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
6 x Participants
- Introduction and Legislation
- WA OHS Policies and Procedures
- OHS ACT
- OHS Regulations
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Conduct telescopic materials handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
This course is delivered face to face at our premises of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- Statement of Attainment for the unit : RIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- A small award will also be issued indicating the nationally accredited unit of competency for people to put in their wallets.
There are no Licencing requirements for this course.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any non-attendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions attached to all student letters and also in the student handbook.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency RIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations also forms part of a number of qualifications required in the resource and infrastructure training package including RII30913 Certificate III in Civil Construction. This will be recognised through Recognition of Current Competency's (RCC) by Registered Training Originations (RTO) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.