Home / Courses / High Risk Work Courses / TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
High Risk Work CoursesTLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Construction Skills Training Centre National Provider Number: 1974
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work in the licencing class of Elevated Work Platform. The course gives participants the necessary skills to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up elevating work platform, operate elevating work platform and shut down and secure elevating work platform
Retail Price - $ 350.00
Members Price - $280.00
CTF Subsidy - Available on this course for eligible candidates.
- Students must be an minimum of 18 years to complete this course as per the requirements of the Standards for persons performing High Risk Work.
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Sound maths skills are essential to be able to complete this training as a component of the theory section involves math
** As of January 1st 2015 all students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their Statement of Attainment or qualification when studying a nationally recognised training course with CSTC.
- CSTC highly recommends that all participants looking to undertake this course hold a current working at heights ticket.
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
8 x Participants
- Introduction and Legislation
- OHS Regulations
- OHS Act
- WA OHS Policies and Procedures
- Australian Standards
- National Standards for high risk work
- Australian Standard AS 2550-10-1994.
- Site Planning
- Setting up an Elevating Work Platform.
- Identification and control of hazards.
- Operating procedures
- Preparation Plan (Job Safety Analysis).
- Conducting a pre-start and
- pre-operational check.
- Operation of the elevating work platform.
- Mobilizing procedures
- Shutting down procedures.
- Log book recording.
This course is delivered face to face at our premises of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- Statement of Attainment for the unit : TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- Notice of Assessment for Licence to Perform High Risk Work issued by the Worksafe Assessor on Completion of the course.
Once you have successfully completed the course you will the be required to submit your Statement of Attainment, Notice of Assessment and Licencing application form to WorkSafe WA with the required application fee of $100 for a new application or $78.50 for additon to a current licence.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any non-attendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions attached to all student letters and also in the student handbook.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more) also forms part of a number of qualifications required in the transport and logistics training packages.This will be recognised through Recognition of Current Competency's (RCC) by Registered Training Originations (RTO) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.