TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
Construction Skills Training Centre National Provider Number: 1974
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift traffic
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work in the licencing class of Forklift. The course gives participants the necessary skills to be able to plan the work, conduct routine checks on the forklift, shift loads in a safe manner, and shut down and secure the equipment after the completion of operations.
- Students must be an minimum of 18 years to complete this course as per the requirements of the Standards for persons performing High Risk Work.
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Sound maths skills are essential to be able to complete this training as a large component of the theory section involves maths.
- Students who suffer from any learning difficulties need to let CSTC Training Staff know prior to the start of the course.
** As of January 1st 2015 all students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their Statement of Attainment or qualification when studying a nationally recognised training course with CSTC.
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
8 x Participants
- WA OHS Policies and Procedures
- Australian Standards
- Introduction and Legislation
- OHS Regulations
- OHS Act
- Pre-start inspections
- Safe operating procedures
- Power line regulations
- Workplace, hazards & Controls
- Capacities & limitations of the Forklift
- Calculations Loads
- Carry out identification and control of hazards
- Carry out Pre-start routine
- Handle loads in racks and load trucks
- Operate Forklift in a smooth and safe way to suit the immediate work environment
- Carry out Post Operational check
This course is delivered face to face at our premises of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- Statement of Attainment for the unit : TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
- Notice of Assessment for Licence to Perform High Risk Work issued by the Worksafe Assessor on Completion of the course.
Once you have successfully completed the course you will the be required to submit your Statement of Attainment, Notice of Assessment and Licencing application form to WorkSafe WA with the required application fee $86.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any non-attendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions attached to all student letters and also in the student handbook.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck also forms part of a number of qualifications required in the transport and logistics training packages.This will be recognised through Recognition of Current Competency's (RCC) by Registered Training Originations (RTO) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.