Home / Courses / High Risk Work Courses / CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect ,alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
High Risk Work CoursesCPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect ,alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
Construction Skills Training Centre National Provider Number: 1974
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect ,alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work in the licencing class of Advanced Scaffolding. The course will give students the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Advanced level. Scaffolding consists of all intermediate scaffolding work including all other scaffolding work connected with the use and operation of Hung scaffolds and Suspended scaffolds for licensing purposes.
4 days = Monday to Thursday
Retail Price - $ 700.00
Members Price - $560.00
CTF Subsidy - Available on this course for eligible candidates.
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
6 x Participants
- Students must be an minimum of 18 years to complete this course as per the requirements of the Standards for persons performing High Risk Work.
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Sound maths skills are essential to be able to complete this training as a large component of the theory section involves maths.
- Students who suffer from any learning difficulties need to let CSTC Training Staff know prior to the start of the course.
- Completion of the unit CPCCLSF3001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle Scaffolding intermediate level or hold a valid licence for intermediate scaffolding.
** As of January 1st 2015 all students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their Statement of Attainment or qualification when studying a nationally recognised training course with CSTC.
- WA OHS Policies and Procedures
- Australian Standards
- use of appropriate mathematical procedures for estimation and measurement of loads
- Commonwealth, state or territory OHS legislation and local government regulations, including standards and codes of practice relevant to the full range of techniques for undertaking advanced scaffolding activities
- knowledge of principles relating to plant and equipment stability
- knowledge of types of scaffolding and their application
- knowledge of scaffold and scaffold equipment erection and dismantling techniques
- knowledge of types scaffold and scaffold equipment, associated with advanced scaffolding and their use/s
- risk assessment and control, including understanding of the hierarchy of control
- load capabilities of different types of scaffolding constructions
- understanding and application of organisational and workplace standards, requirements, policies and procedures for scaffolding
- application of safety equipment applicable to scaffolding
- understanding and application of the inspection and maintenance requirements for advanced scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment
- uses and limitations of tools and equipment, appropriate to scaffolding tasks and activities.
- ability to erect scaffold and scaffold equipment within the scope of the advanced scaffolder
- ability to erect, level, plumb and stabilise scaffolds and scaffold equipment within the scope of the advanced scaffolder
- ability to work safely at heights
- ability to interpret manufacturer's specifications for plant and equipment
- accurate interpretation of structural charts and structural plans
- correct application of all scaffolding equipment
- verify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response.
This course is delivered face to face at our premises of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- National Recognised Statement of Attainment for the unit : CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle Scaffolding advanced level
- Notice of Assessment for High Risk Work issued by the Worksafe Assessor on Completion of the course.
Once you have successfully completed the course you will the be required to submit your Statement of Attainment, Notice of Assessment and Licencing application form to WorkSafe WA with the required application fee of $95 for a new application or $71 for additon to a current licence.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking. As per CSTC Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any non-attendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle Scaffolding advanced level is a pre-requisite forms part of the Qualification CPC40611 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Specialist Trades). This will be recognised through Recognition of Current Competency's (RCC) by Registered Training Originations (RTO) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.