Home / Courses / Traffic Courses / RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
Traffic CoursesRIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
Construction Skills Training Centre National Provider Number: 1974
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course has been developed for those seeking Main Roads WA accreditation for Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM). Participants will develop the skills and knowledge required to implement a traffic management plan in their work environment.
1 day = As per scheduled day + Half day logbook Assessment
MAXIMUM COURSE NUMBERS
- All students MUST have completed RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures prior to enrolling on this course.
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills, interpreters will not be allowed in this course.
- Main Roads WA require all students to hold a current Construction Induction (blue or white card).
- Any student who suffers from any learning difficulties need to let CSTC training Staff know prior to the start of the course.
** As of January 1st 2015 all students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their Statement of Attainment or qualification when studying a nationally recognised training course with CSTC.
- Plan and prepare to implement traffic management plan
- identifying equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- identifying site isolation and traffic control responsibilities and authorities
- Set out the traffic guidance scheme
- Communication within the environment.
- Monitor traffic guidance scheme
- apply procedures to deal with non-compliant crew and motorists.
- Close down traffic guidance scheme
- Knowledge Assessment
- Practical ( Logbook Assessment required over 1/2 day)
This course is delivered face to face at our premises of 107 Radium Street Welshpool WA 6106.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive the following:
- Statement of Attainment for the unit : RIIWHS302D Implement traffic Management plan.RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace.
- Main Roads Traffic Accreditation: Traffic Card indicating traffic management class for Basic Worksite Traffic Management along with Mainroads Accreditation Certificate.
All successful participants will have their accreditation registered with Main Roads Western Australia.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend you must notify CSTC within 2 working days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation fee of HALF the full course cost will be imposed to all persons or companies who do not advise the CSTC of any non-attendance.
As per CSTC Terms and Conditions.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
The unit of competency RIIWHS302D - Implement traffic Management Plan forms part of Qualification RII30913 - Certificate III in Civil Construction. This will be recognized through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) by Registered Training Originations (RTO) who are scoped to deliver this Qualification.